Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day Number 9

It has only been my ninth day at my Nail Technician course, but it feels like I have been there all year... We have learned so much already:

  • Deluxe Manicure (filing, buffing, cuticle work)
  • Hand & Arm Massage
  • Nail Diseases & Disorders
  • Tools, Sterilization, How To Use etc.
  • Chemicals and Ingredients in the products we use
  • Foot & Leg massage
  • Bones in our Feet, Legs, Hands & Arms
  • Veins and Arteries
  • Muscles
  • Type of joints we have
And today we just started the Deluxe Pedicure. I am so exhausted! There is never a moment when we are sitting around doing nothing...

We also had a bunch of Beauty Therapy girls join our class, which is kind of annoying me because everything I just listed, has to be re-visited for them... which slows us down.

I also had a little package waiting for me today when I got home... Rescue Beauty Lounge's Square Pants and Bikini Bottom. I was so so so excited for these, and when I tried them each on a nail... I was totally underwhelmed. They were some of the best formula I have come across though... I think my day has just put me off :(

My nails are peeling horribly too, I'm guessing it's from all the extra filing and buffing that they've had... poor nails :(

What a negative post! I'm sorry guys... what's something positive about today...

  • My tutor said I did a lovely job at painting
  • My friend might be making a new header for NJ
  • I was working on ideas for the May Competition this morning on the train
  • At this moment, I am working on a TransDesign order and can't make up my mind on what to get.
I think I might do my nails tonight, I really miss doing them with my mum on weeknights.

No comments:

Post a Comment