After I gave me mum a deluxe pedicure, she drove us to the beauty supply store! Holy cow, I have never seen so much nail art in one place!! I'll show you the goodies on Satuday. Everything was ridiculously cheap, cheaper than the e-tailers!
I also managed to find a flippin train case. First one I had ever found in NZ!
If you are in NZ, and want to find out about this place, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOMING A NAIL TECHNICIAN:
This morning we learned about...
- Fallen Arches
- Wear shoes that support your heel
- Wear high heels on the odd occasion
- Don't wear jandels too often as this doesn't excercise those muscles
- If you wear flat shoes like me and the arches of your feet get sore from standing or walking... while you are wathing TV, roll a spaghetti can under your arch.
- This helps work the muscles and stretch them. Won't do anything for the bones if they are collapsed.
- OPI Earthquake!
- Train Case
- Fruit Slices (nail art)
- Holographic Hexagons (nail art)
- Purple Stars (nail art)
- Holographic green polish, holo purple polish, pink creme, minty green creme, teal creme, blue and silver glitter with little stars