Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 11

Today was a great day, mum came in as my client today for a pedicure. Her first one, ever! Everyone also commented on how I look like my mum, they were amazed... I actually look most like my dad though lol.

After I gave me mum a deluxe pedicure, she drove us to the beauty supply store! Holy cow, I have never seen so much nail art in one place!! I'll show you the goodies on Satuday. Everything was ridiculously cheap, cheaper than the e-tailers!

I also managed to find a flippin train case. First one I had ever found in NZ!
If you are in NZ, and want to find out about this place, send me an email at nailjuice@live.com

BECOMING A NAIL TECHNICIAN:

This morning we learned about...
  • Bunions
  • Fallen Arches
  • Calluses
  • Corns
  • Arthritis
Did you know that if you have fallen arches, or 'flat foot', those bones have collapsed? Not good eh. So to prevent this,
  • Wear shoes that support your heel
  • Wear high heels on the odd occasion
  • Don't wear jandels too often as this doesn't excercise those muscles
  • If you wear flat shoes like me and the arches of your feet get sore from standing or walking... while you are wathing TV, roll a spaghetti can under your arch.
  • This helps work the muscles and stretch them. Won't do anything for the bones if they are collapsed.
TODAYS GOODIES:
  • OPI Earthquake!
  • Train Case
  • Fruit Slices (nail art)
  • Holographic Hexagons (nail art)
  • Purple Stars (nail art)
  • Holographic green polish, holo purple polish, pink creme, minty green creme, teal creme, blue and silver glitter with little stars

No comments:

Post a Comment