Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nail Art: ♥ Sweet Heart ♥

*big dreamy sigh* I wish I never have to take this off... But so many more ideas and colours >_<

I am really liking the dotting tool I picked up from my Japanese dollar store. Just an FYI, 8ty8 has some and I haven't checked the other places. Not the same one as mine but probably works the same :D

Ok so the base colour was OPI India Mood For Love. Lovely lovely hot pink creme.

I made the heart outlines with Zoya's Snow White. Mum came up with the brilliant idea of blobbing the nail polish on a konad plate, so it's easy to clean.

The shimmering red I used was OPI Pretty & Privileged. I found the way that works best for me is to get a big blob of nail polish off the brush onto the konad plate and then keep re-dipping the dotting tool into it.

This polish blob can start to go dry/thick/hard so you may need to apply another blob or work really fast. I reccommend taking your time though n_n

What do you think of this manicure?







No comments:

Post a Comment