Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Color Club Fresh Mint




















As my partner and I were walking around town we came across a nail salon and I saw OPIs on the wall so I asked if we could go have a look.


They had no really special OPIs but they had a whole heap of glitter Color Clubs. I chose Fresh Mint and Firelight but for some reason he slipped me Twinkle Peach and tried to sell that to me. I looked at it and said "Uh no, the one I ave you was called Firelight" he keeps saying "No, no, see it's the same!" He kept on pulling out all these Twinkle Peaches to show me. I couldn't believe it, so I decided just to get Fresh Mint. I am determined to get that Firelight! So my partner has said he will go in there again for me n_n

After all that, I was a little baffled by this shade. Where is it from? The only info I found was on a Japanese site with a few others that I saw and minis of other colours that were there.

Do you know anything about Fresh Mint? I have a feeling it may be a Japanese exclusive. Hmm...

I'll tell you one thing, Fresh Mint looks fantastic over Peppermint Patti!



No comments:

Post a Comment