Friday, July 10, 2009

Photos - DO NOT STEAL

I must stress at how important it is that you don't upload photos that aren't yours, unless you have the owners permission of course, or she/he states you can.

A lot of time, money and effort goes into these photos, and to have them stolen or taken like that just isn't fair.

Please make sure you ask the owner first if it is OK to use and if it is, to credit them or their blog.

Many people put watermarks on their photos to make it as obvious as possible that it is their property, where it is supposed to be used. I put 'DO NOT STEAL' on there for a reason.

I hope I don't sound mean or angry :( I love taking photos for you to decide if you like the colour and if you wish to get it as well, just please, keep the poster in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment