Monday, July 6, 2009

MAC Varicose Violet























This is a polish that I have great memories with. To start off with, it was my first MAC polish and I got it the day I visited my boyfriend in hospital after his operation. When I showed it to him, he said it was a nice colour and that made me really happy n_n


Varicose Violet was released with the Dame Edna collection earlier this year.

Varicose Violet is a light lavender frost with a blue duochrome.

I always thought it was a three coater, but I managed to get it under control in just two. Maybe its because my nails are shorter? Who knows :D

The application was really really nice. No where near as high maintenance as Peppermint Patti and Seasonal Peach. It was a big relief actually when I was putting this on hehe.

I'll tell you what, I am so over Winter. The sun is reappearing and disappearing every 3 seconds, and that's when its not heavy rain and close to zero degrees. Only two more months of it I guess... I am so excited for Spring! My nails will hopefully have some length to them and be a bit stronger and thicker, and the sunlight will be endless. So I can swatch a lot more often! n_n

Just a heads up; Head2ToeBeauty has now raised its Essie prices to $8US. And TransDesign and OPI might be heading down the same track... So maybe make an order or two? Just in case! n_n Why not have a look at some Essies on NJ? Or some OPIs?


No comments:

Post a Comment