Sunday, July 19, 2009

QTICA Natural Nail Growth Stimulator - Day 4




















Yes, we skipped day 3 :)


I am having a little bit of a problem with this Qtica Nail Growth... it peels off my tips if I have nothing on top of it and if I do have something on top of it. So! I am trying it over a basecoat.

So far - not a single peel. This may be the way to go for me using the Qtica Nail Growth stuff.

My mum isn't having that problem with the peeling, quite the opposite. Her mani hasn't peeled or chipped one bit!

ANYTHING HAPPENING YET?:
Well, on my left hand it feels like the two shortys there are starting to look almost level with the non-shortys.

My right thumb suffered a serious breakage last night. Broke off all along the smile line so it is a little tender at the moment. I am hoping my lovely Qtica can hurry up this tender process and get it growing out again! n_n

And just in case anyone's interested, I included my graduation mani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment