Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zoya Morgan

I love this Zoya to pieces. I'd marry it if I could. It's in the same ranks as That's Berry Daring, Pure Energy and Peppermint Patti, just love 'em.

Those are the polishes I could live with for the rest of my life, only if I had too ;)

Right! Back to my darling Morgan. Morgan is a part of Zoya's core collection.

Morgan is a hot pink/fuchsia jelly. I say jelly, but if you do thick enough coats it can become a little more opaque.

I used just two coats here.

Formula is absolutely awesome. It works so well with the shape of the brush, I am able to create that perfect gap line. The formula is so smooth, like butter.

I am meeting boyfriend today so I might wear this with some little white bows n_n

I am wondering... if you don't have this shade.... why not!?


No comments:

Post a Comment