Sunday, July 26, 2009

MAC Blushes!


I thought I'd do a little post on blushes :D

















Pink Swoon:




















-Gives me a nice natural looking (well as natural as you can get) flush of pink
-Is buildable, so you can have it as a sheer pink or make it a little more dramatic
-Is a part of MAC's main line

Sweetness:




















-Holy cow this is pigmented, just one swirl of my brush and its good. I then wiped my brush so I could 'buff' a little off. Perfect.
-Not in the main line
-Gives you a more cute and dramatic look rather than Pink Swoon

Warm Soul:




















-This was my first blush. All I wore on my cheeks. Gives a nice golden glow and adds a little darkness as apposed to looking like i'm blushing with the pink ones.
-Warm Soul is a mineralize blush so it's got a bit of everything in it
-It is a part of MAC's main Minerlize Blush line

No comments:

Post a Comment