Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Skittle Me Happy! I

Ok so there are a few parts to this Skittle Me Happy! series, today is Part I.

I received a few romantiques today in the parcel from TransDesign. Not happy with TD, they charge a ridiculous amount for shipping and I get smashed polishes >:( For that much shipping I would expect these polishes to be protected, even wrapped individually! D:<

Back to being happy, here are the Romans :D

From the thumb to pinky:

Devotion - Quite possibly my favourite out of the lot! Two coats, a little streaky, but nothing that bothers me :)

Emotion - A little more red than I was expecting, but it still looks really pretty. Two coats, the one I had least problems with.

Harmony - Oh! I love this one too, this is just one coat. I got a little polish happy and applied a thick coat n_n;

Admire - Really nice, but I'm not feeling it. I will definitely give it another chance though. Had little lumpy things in it...

Delight - I'm surprised I remembered all the names :O I like this brown, two coats. Went on smoothly.

Overall, I am really happy with them, I think I just need practice on applying them. Can't wait to use them with Konads!

No comments:

Post a Comment