Monday, July 13, 2009

OPI Banana Bandanna






















Banana Bandanna was released this year along with a fuchsia, blue and coral.


Before you go and get all excited over OPI doing their first ever pastel yellow, read this review :D

Ok I was a bit stand-offish about ordering this one as I already had my franken Chicklet. Chicklet is much more yellow/orange though. But I finally just caved in and got it.

It came, and I tried it. I used 3 coats here over a ridgefiller. It needed the rigdefiller because it seemed to gather on the sides of my nails leaving the middle a bit more 'exposed' than the other parts, so the RF helps it stick everywhere evenly.

So as well as the the base coat and ridge-filller, I had to do three troublesome coats to get it looking like this. Sure it looks lovely... but it is a lot of work.

The formula was quite thick but runny and watery all in one. So it was hard to direct it where to go. And where it stayed was completely upto Banana Bandanna.

I hated it when I had finished. I think it was just all the trouble to go through to get it loooking nice, because now I like how it looks on me.

Maybe I will warm upto Banana Bandanna in Spring or Summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment